An invitation to speak at an event is always pleasing and can be a learning opportunity. This was the case when, in May, I was invited to join a panel at a Birkbeck College seminar addressing the role of gender […]
Search the blog
- New Ideas for Post-2020 Cohesion Policy: Structural Transformation and Inclusive Growth
- Community-led local development: challenges and opportunities
- Towards a new international trade environment?
- Metropolization in Mexico
- Regional governance and institutional learning processes and their impact on regional labour markets’ resilience to shocks of refugee immigration: Four case studies in Sweden and Germany
- The role of the state in building sustainable financial centres: Comparing London, Luxembourg and Singapore
- Spatial inequalities, regional polarisation and convergence in CEE
- Modelling spatial dependence in mortgage credit models
- Housing the Knowledge Economy in China: An Examination of Housing Provision in Support of Science Parks (Forthcoming article in Urban Studies)
- Will the reversal of globalisation promote the revival of regions?